Monday, August 11, 2008

Sydney is 1!!!!!!



This Blows my mind that she is already 1. These were some of the pictures from her little family birthday party that we had. We had the Osborns over, and yes I refered to them as family, that's how we veiw all our friends.

We feel like if we can't be ourselves around people then they are not really good friends. The Osborn's are awesome, and Brittiany is a great example and strength to me everyday. Caleb is my brother from another mother. We have pretty much decided that we were Brother and Sister in the Pre-existence!! Enjoy the Pictures.

3 comments:

Brimaca said...

Is that the messiest picture you got of her! I seem to remember he being much messier than that. I'll have to look on my camera. I love her cute little face!

Brimaca said...

You are a great friend!

Ashleigh said...

i didn't let my kids get messy on their first birthdays. i think that's just the obsessive part of me coming out, because i didn't want to have to clean up afterwards! i'm such a party pooper, but they didn't seem to mind at the time!